Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jean-etically Speaking

Girls will understand this. You know that pair of jeans? The ones that you keep tucked away in hopes that someday you'll fit into them again. Well, today I put mine on - with ease. I haven't been able to wear them since last fall.
Just sharing that because I am proud of myself. It did not come easy. I loathe exercising. I refuse to do it. So instead, I changed my diet. I won't lie to you. It sucks and I would seriously uppercut someone for a slice of chocolate cake right now.

But it was all worth it today when I slipped into those Lucky Brand Jeans and twirled around in front of the mirror. (Topless, of course.) It was also worth it when I posted the last Photo of the Week without any figure help from Photoshop.

And now a message for the guys. I am being told by many of you have not signed up for updates because your girlfriend would get mad at you. I suppose I can respect that. Or I can suggest you do like some of my followers and use a fake name! Let's be sneaky together.

I leave you all now with a photo from a shoot I had last week with the awesome Ron Davis of Reactuate Photography. I had an amazing experience working with him and Makeup Artist Janet Tillsman.

P.S. I do not know how to play the Violin.
Candid, in between shots.