Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Shot Myself



Hello My Sugar Plums!

The past few weeks have been a serious whirlwind in RoxyLand. Ever since starting my weblog and joining Model Mayhem the offers have been pouring in. I have photoshoots booked for every weekend in May and June is filling up fast. I'm trying to remember to stay relaxed and not let myself get overwhelmed! Feel free to take me out for a drink, bake me cookies, or just pet my head.

I am just moments away from posting the new Photo of the Week, and I just know you're gonna love it!

Bonus: Today I went out and bought a rad new camera. I decided to experiment with it. I could have taken pretty pictures of flowers, but thought it might be more fun to take my shirt off and photograph myself using the camera's timer. What do you think....?
Now keep in mind, these are not examples of my best photography, but rather me playing around with different exposures and features on my new camera!