Monday, April 27, 2009

The Fairy Shot J.R.

Aren't my friends pretty?

I'm a Woodland Fairy.




Finally asleep.

Hello my Sweets!

I returned today from a fantastical weekend in Dallas, Texas. I'm completely wiped out mentally and physically, but I had so much fun this weekend!

Friday I had the pleasure of working with John of Images in Light Photography in Dallas. We did a very artistic shoot that included lots of wind, nudity and tulle! There was also some satin and chains involved, but you'll get to see the photos soon enough!

That night, I met up at the Hotel with my best friends and we partied our asses off. But not too hard because we had to get up at the ass crack of dawn to get ready for the Scarborough Renaissance Faire. Yes, I am one of those people. The people that talk about and prepare for Ren Fests all year long and then gets dressed to the hilt and spends all day being adored and photographed. Let me put it this way - I rock in the real world, but at Faire - I am a fucking Rock Star.

See my costume in the photo? I handmade that bad boy and I am seriously considering going into business. What do you think?


I slept most of the way on the car ride home today. No easy feat in a Mustang. My entire body aches from posing for photos, dancing around in a costume that probably weighs 20 pounds and saying "Screw my Model diet" by eating tons of delicious Faire food.

I had a 4 hour nap today which has made me no less eager to crawl back in my bed and powersleep for about 12 hours. I leave you with this message:


Thank you so much, those of you who have signed up for updates. Your new job is to tell your friends about this website and get them to sign up too!

I love you all and wish you could smell how sweetly vanilla scented I am right now...