Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spectre

I am a shell of a person right now. Exhausted in every way a person can be. I've been working like crazy and apparently it's showing on me in ways I didn't even know.

I went to my usual massage place today and the therapist actually asked me if I was 'under the influence of something'. She said another massage therapist thought the same thing last time I came in. WTF?!? I was a little bit offended as I explained to her that I keep odd hours and simply roll out of bed when I come for a massage. I didn't know that paying money for an hour of relaxation required me to dress up and be really chipper. Sorry about that. Geezus.

In other news, I am a bit saddened by the fact that this season of the Texas Renaissance Festival has come to a close. I was able to make it up there 4 times this season and I had such fun. I can't wait until the Scarborough Faire outside of Dallas this spring!

Well, enough talk. Let's get down to business. There are tons of awesome photos to post! This set, which I like to call "Spectre" is from photographer Don Ritchson. Enjoy!

*click on a photo to enlarge it*