Thursday, August 6, 2009

New York Doll.

Hello Loves!

Last night I returned from my trip to New York City and I slept for 16 hours. That should tell you how exhausted I am! When you live in Houston, you get in your car to drive a quarter-mile. In NY, you walk....everywhere.

The weather was gorgeous in New York and Natalie, Crys, Melissa and I had a fabulous time shopping, eating delicious food, and drinking wine all night long! I also had a photoshoot with New York photographer Brian Burk and I'll post those images very soon!

We stayed in Park Slope, a lovely trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn. We went to the Guggenheim, Times Square, Central Park and tons of other awesome NY sites. I bought some one-of-a-kind designer fashion in SoHo and some awesomely junky trinkets in Chinatown.

All in all, it was a fun, fabulous trip and I can't wait to go back!

Now enjoy some photographic highlights...
*Click a photo for the larger Version*
In Central Park
At the Guggeheim Museum



In Times Square.


Going to my on location photoshoot!



Me, Melissa, Crys & Natalie at Steinhoff.